Now Accepting 2014 Scholarship Applications!
This scholarship is open to all AAJ Law Student Members who are entering their second or third-year of law school. A $3,000 scholarship will be awarded to the applicant who best:
1. Demonstrates a commitment to AAJ and dedication to its mission through extensive
involvement in AAJ student chapter activities;
2. Expresses a desire to represent victims;
3. Exhibits an interest and proficiency of skills in trial advocacy;
4. Shows a financial need for the scholarship.
Applications must include the following:
• A resumé
• A statement of financial need
• A 500-word essay on how you meet the criteria
• Up to three (3) recommendations from a faculty adviser, trial advocacy professor, dean, AAJ
member, or trial lawyer; and
• A completed form verifying your student status.
The application deadline is May 1, 2014.
Send applications to:
American Association for Justice
Attn: AAJ Trial Advocacy Scholarship
777 6th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001