This in-depth program takes your active case through six critical workshops and three group sessions to help you define your case strategy. The hands-on format provides constant attention to your wrongful death or catastrophic injury case. Highly experienced trial lawyers guide and coach you to map out your litigation plan.
Here’s what you will learn about your case:
• Identifying land mines and the defense arguments
• Developing the discovery plan and setting witness goals
• Developing rules and themes
• Reframing your case and developing a trial story
• Delivering your trial story in opening and closing
• Essential exhibits that tell your trial story
Open only to AAJ Plaintiff Members (Regular, Life, Sustaining, President’s Club, and Leaders Forum) and AAJ Paralegal Affiliates.
Your Registration Includes
• 18 hours of cutting-edge continuing legal education and NCA credits which can be applied
towards AAJ’s professional recognition programs
• Complimentary daily continental breakfast and coffee
• Comprehensive reference materials distributed on a USB drive
• Networking Reception
• Recorded workshops with personalized critiques
Call us. We'll provide you with names and phone numbers of previous attendees of AAJ Education programs who will be pleased to answer your questions. Or, if you prefer to speak with a course advisor or faculty member, we will arrange that as well. Call 800.622.1791 or 202.965.3500, extension 8612.
AAJ Education will make every effort to ensure that its meetings are held in facilities that are fully accessible to persons with mobility disabilities. If you plan to attend our program and need special facilities or assistance relating to a disability, please call 800-622-1791 or 202-965-3500, ext. 8612.
Contribute to the AAJ Education Fund
Please consider a donation to the AAJ Education Fund 501(c)(3). Contributions support educational programs and activities to preserve and protect the civil justice system.
Learn more »