Jump to:Page Content
1. I'd like to become a member of the Minority Caucus. How do I join?
If you are a Regular, Sustaining, President' Club, Life or Retired Member of AAJ and you marked an ethnicity other than "Caucasian" on your AAJ Membership Application, you were are automatically enrolled in the Minority Caucus. To check on your enrollment status, please contact Leah Mackie by phone at 800.424.2725, ext.9518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. How do I join the Minority Caucus List Server?
There are 2 ways to join the Minority Caucus List Server:
- Email email@example.com to be added to the Minority Caucus List Server today.
Have questions or need help? Contact the AAJ List Manager at 877.799.3804 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. What are the best ways to stay up to date with Minority Caucus activities?
4. How do I RSVP for Minority Caucus Lobby Days and other events?
You can RSVP to any events by emailing Jennifer Rafter, Caucus Group Manager, at Jennifer.Rafter@justice.org.