January 29, 2013
January 30, 2013
Registration (Continental Breakfast Available)
7:45 – 8:45 am
8:45 am – 12:30 pm
Panel Discussion on GranuFlo Dialysis
• Status of Litigation
• Product ID Issues and Case Selection
• FDA FOIA Production
• Bankruptcy Proceedings and the Interplay Between the Bankruptcy and the Tort Lawsuits
• Status of Litigation and Theories of Liability Against Non-NECC Defendants
• The NECC: Steroid Medication Recall and Update on Litigation and Parties in this Action
Afternoon Session (lunch provided)
12:30 – 4:30 pm
Metal on Metal Hip Implants—DePuy, Biomet, and Stryker
Transvaginal Mesh—J&J, Bard, and AMS
Earn approximately 8* CLE credits, to be applied to your participation in AAJ’s professional recognition programs. To learn more about AAJ's Professional Recognition Programs, Achievement Recognition Program (ARP) and Advanced Studies in Trial Advocacy (ASTA) visit www.justice.org/recognition or call 800.622.1791 or 202.965.3500, ext. 8612. AAJ Education programs are routinely accredited by states requiring continuing legal education. CLE questions may be addressed by calling the CLE Assistant at 800-622-1791 or 202-965-3500, ext. 8335.
The Achievement Recognition Program (ARP) provides Advocate, Fellow, and Diplomate recognition to AAJ members. To gain ARP credits, submit a certificate of attendance for every seminar, college, and convention you attend.
* Number of credits may vary depending on calculation method used by individual state accreditation agencies. AAJ is a State Bar of California MCLE-approved provider.