2:00 - 3:30 pm EDT
This teleseminar is available for purchase through our audio/video provider Playback Now.
Please call 800.241.7785 or visit Playback Now to place your order.
John E. Leighton, FL
Overview and Application
• Overview of the background of Daubert law
• Application in state courts
• Impact of inconsistent adoption of a Daubert reliability rule among state courts
• Examples of inconsistent applications in both state and federal court
Leslie W. O’Leary, OR
• Florida’s new Daubert statute
• The new statute’s effect on Florida Rules of Evidence and pretrial procedure
• Compare and contrast: Florida versus federal standards
Joseph H. Saunders, FL
Select, Prep, and Protect Your Expert
• Working with the expert
• Controlling the process
Anthony Z. Roisman, NH
Question and Answer Session
Contribute to the AAJ Education Fund
Please consider a donation to the AAJ Education Fund 501(c)(3). Contributions support educational programs and activities to preserve and protect the civil justice system.
Learn more »