Washington, DC, 20001
The American Association for Justice's legal research services and products help AAJ members provide quality representation to injured persons and their families.
- Litigation Packets-comprehensive resources focused on specific litigation or advocacy skills and feature case materials and insights shared by leading attorneys from around the country. Learn more here.
- Legal Research Service-time saving service useful when investigating a product, manufacturer, expert, similar incidents, and verdicts and settlements
- Court Documents-learn from other AAJ members with examples helpful when drafting complaints, discovery requests, briefs, and motions
- Depositions-obtain previous testimony from plaintiff experts, defense experts, corporate representatives, and more
- CLE papers-advice and insights from leading trial attorneys from around the country
- Verdicts and Settlements-information on cases resolved by AAJ members