Washington, DC, 20001
AAJ Trial Advocacy Scholarship
Open to all AAJ Law Student Members who are entering their second and third year of law school, this $3,000 scholarship is awarded to the applicant who best demonstrates the following: commitment to AAJ and its mission; a desire to represent victims; interest and skill in trial advocacy; and financial need.
Congratulations to the winner of the 2014 Trial Advocacy Scholarship:
Syracuse University College of Law
AAJ will begin accepting applications for this scholarship in February, 2015. Please contact AAJ Education with questions at 202-684-9563 or by email at email@example.com.
The scholarship will be awarded to the applicant who best:
- Demonstrates a commitment to AAJ and dedication to its mission through extensive involvement in AAJ student chapter activities;
- Expresses a desire to represent victims;
- Exhibits an interest and proficiency of skills in trial advocacy;
- Shows a financial need for the scholarship.
Applications must include the following:
- A resumé
- A statement of financial need
- A 500-word essay on how you meet the criteria
- Up to three (3) recommendations from a faculty adviser, trial advocacy professor, dean, AAJ member, or trial lawyer; and
- A completed form verifying your student status.
Every applicant must be enrolled in an ABA accredited law school. Incomplete applications will not be considered.