Responsibilities of the Coordinator, E-Learning include the following:
- Development, delivery, and day-to-day management of high-quality distance education products and services to include webinars and other e-learning modules.
- Coordinates all aspects of Webinar programs with the webinar vendor and troubleshoots member issues and questions related to program activities.
- Track legal trends and emerging topics and develop programs and series addressing these trends/topics.
- Coordinate the organization and marketing of other on-demand products both from AAJ and other third party vendors.
- Provide innovative thinking around the use of technology, multimedia, and social media for delivery and enhancement of education.
- Monitors distance education program revenue and expenses.
- Collaborate with other staff and departments in education products and services and support the planning and execution of onsite colleges and seminars.
- Other administrative dues as necessary.
Requirements for the Coordinator, E-Learning include the following:
- College degree required. 2-4 years’ experience with webinar and educational program planning strongly preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable in Webinar platforms.
- Strong computer skills required; experience troubleshooting technical problems with users and database management experience strongly preferred.
- Digital marketing experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work with staff, member attorneys, and vendors.
- Experience coordinating several projects simultaneously.
- Occasional travel required.
Candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org; or fax to (202) 333-2861; or mail to AAJ HR Department, 777 Sixth Street, NW, Suite 200, Washington, 20001. EOE