Top Verdicts of 2008: Opening Statements and Closing Arguments
Delivery method: Download
- These opening statements and closing arguments from top verdicts of 2008 provide a unique view into what motivates a jury, providing insight no matter who your clients are, what the area of your practice, or even your jurisdiction.
- Includes plaintiff closing statements for eight cases and numerous opening statements and rebuttals all from AAJ members
- Provides case summaries for each case
- Cases from a variety of subject areas, jurisdictions, and plaintiffs - Subjects include business torts, insurance, motor vehicle, trucking, general negligence, and wrongful death
- AAJ Education speaker papers addressing openings and closing generally and in specific practice areas such as medical malpractice, nursing homes, motor vehicle, employment cases, and even punitive damages.