A $2,500 scholarship will be awarded to the applicant who best:
1. demonstrates a commitment to AAJ and dedication to its mission through extensive
involvement in AAJ student chapter activities;
2. expresses a desire to represent victims;
3. exhibits an interest and proficiency of skills in trial advocacy;
4. shows a financial need for the scholarship.
Applications must include the following:
• A resumé
• A statement of financial need
• A 500-word essay on how you meet the criteria
• Up to three (3) recommendations from a faculty adviser, trial advocacy professor, dean, AAJ
member, or trial lawyer; and
• A completed form verifying your student status.
Every applicant must be enrolled in an ABA accredited law school. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The application deadline has passed.
Send applications to:
American Association for Justice