Trial Advocacy College: Depositions
Health and Safety
We will update this information regularly and email updates as protocols change so you know what to expect before you arrive. All guests must abide by the health and safety protocols for the program. All protocols are subject to change.
AAJ follows the CDC’s COVID-19 guidelines. It is strongly recommended that individuals attending our in-person events be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not fully vaccinated, it is strongly recommended that you test prior to attending our in-person events. People with symptoms or a positive test should not attend the in-person event without first receiving a negative test.
Additional protocols and information:
- Daily temperature checks and health survey may be required.
- Hand sanitizer and frequent hand washing is encouraged.
- Additional health guidelines may be added and are subject to change.
Attendance at this event is voluntary. By registering for the event, you acknowledge that you are not required to attend this event and that, if you choose to do so, you are attending such event voluntarily. You further acknowledge the following:
- There is a risk that you may be exposed or infected with COVID-19 by attending such event
- Such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death; and
- The risk of such exposure or infection by attending such event may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of yourself and others, including, but not limited to other attendees.