We Are Hiring. Apply Today!
The American Association for Justice is the world’s largest plaintiff trial bar and seeks to promote a fair and effective civil justice system—and to support the work of attorneys in their efforts to ensure that any person who is injured by the misconduct or negligence of others can obtain justice in America’s courtrooms, even when taking on the most powerful interests. Join the mission-driven, high-energy team today!
AAJ offers competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:• Hybrid office schedule (e.g., three days in office, two days remote)
• Generous paid leave (e.g., vacation, sick, personal, paid parental)
• Over 11 paid holidays as well as the days between Christmas and New Years
• Health Coverage through Cigna for employees and their dependents
• Dental and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Employer paid Life insurance and AD&D
• Employer paid long and short term disability coverage
• 401(k), including a 100% employer match up to the first 5% of employee contribution
• Pre-tax parking and transit deductions available Up to $60 per month in WMATA (metro) transit subsidy
• Tuition assistance and fitness reimbursement
• Company social events (e.g., happy hour, group outings, ice cream social, holiday party)
• 100% remote for the month of August and the ability to work remotely for up to four weeks per calendar year (for most employees).
The American Association for Justice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.