We Are Hiring. Apply Today!
The American Association for Justice is the world’s largest plaintiff trial bar and seeks to promote a fair and effective civil justice system—and to support the work of attorneys in their efforts to ensure that any person who is injured by the misconduct or negligence of others can obtain justice in America’s courtrooms, even when taking on the most powerful interests. Join the mission-driven, high-energy team today!
AAJ offers competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Generous paid leave
- Health Coverage through Cigna for employees and their dependents
- Dental and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Life insurance and AD&D
- Long- and short-term disability coverage
- 401(k), including a 100% employer match up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- Parking and transit subsidies
- Tuition and fitness reimbursements
- Other company social events
The American Association for Justice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.