The Aviation Law Section focuses on major air crash litigation. The Section studies federal legislation and treaties such as Death on the High Seas Act, General Aviation Revitalization Act, and the Warsaw and Hague Convention to ensure that those injured in air tragedies have avenues of recourse and recovery.
The Aviation Law Section is endowed by John Howie.
Section members, visit AAJ's Community Center to connect with your colleagues, search discussion archives, download documents, read the latest blog posts, update your list server settings, and more. Section Member Login
- Chair: James R. Brauchle | Motley Rice, LLC, Mt. Pleasant, SC
- Chair-Elect: Kristina Infante | Podhurst Orseck, PA, Miami, FL
- Vice Chair: Matthew S. Sims | Rapoport Weisberg & Sims P.C., Chicago, IL
- Membership Liaison: Kevin J. Mahoney | Kreindler & Kreindler, LLP, New York, NY
- Secretary: Brittany Sanders Robb | Robb & Robb LLC, Kansas City, MO
- Online Content Editor: Jennifer Lund | Irwin Mitchell, LLP, London, UK
- Immediate Past Chair: Timothy A. Loranger | Baum Hedlund Aristei & Goldman, PC, Los Angeles, CA
About AAJ's Sections
Sections connect you to groups of leading practitioners and provide you with cutting-edge strategies, proven trial techniques, numerous networking opportunities, and the tools necessary to successfully litigate your cases in order to achieve a full recovery of damages for your clients.
Who Can Join?
Section membership is open to all membership categories and Paralegal Affiliates. Certain benefits in membership categories other than Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club may be restricted. In particular, access to the Section e-mail list servers are limited to Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club Members, and sponsored Law Professors and Paralegal Affiliates. The online document libraries are limited to Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club Members. List server participants and access to a Section's document library requires membership in that specific Section.