Many Voices, ONE MESSAGE: Protect Access to Justice
Our voice is stronger when we unite as a trial lawyer community to show our support for pro-civil-justice candidates.
• AAJ PAC is nonpartisan and the PAC’s giving is bipartisan.
• AAJ PAC contributes over $6 million every 2-year campaign cycle to candidates who stand with you to ensure Americans have their day in court.
• Contributions to AAJ PAC voluntary and no membership dues go toward the PAC.
• 88% of candidates supported by AAJ PAC won in 2022.
• AAJ members can delegate some of their political engagement through participation in the AAJ PAC.
Elise is a past president of AAJ, a founding partner of Arias Sanguinetti Wang & Torrijos, LLP, and a top trial lawyer. Why does Elise support AAJ PAC? "I give to AAJ PAC because it supports lawmakers who stand with us and our clients."
Federal election law prohibits corporate contributions. Contributions to AAJ PAC are voluntary and not tax deductible for federal tax purposes. In accordance with federal election laws, AAJ PAC cannot accept contributions from foreign nationals. AAJ PAC accepts contributions only from AAJ members, members of an affiliated state TLA, and their immediate families. Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and name of employer of individuals whose contributions to AAJ PAC exceed $200 in a calendar year. You may refuse to contribute without any reprisal. The giving guidelines provided are suggestions only and you will not be favored or disadvantaged by reason of the amount you contribute. Contribute to AAJ PAC Now