The Bus Litigation Group member benefits include a Group Document Library, list server, and education programs.Join the Litigation Group
The AAJ Bus Litigation Group provides information to group members to enhance and support successful handling of Bus, School Bus, Motor Coach and RV litigation. The Bus Litigation Group member benefits include a group document library, list server, and education programs.
This Litigation Group was formed in July 2012.
The Bus Litigation Group is sponsored by Physician Life Care Panning.
- Meetings: The group meets at AAJ Annual and Winter conventions.
- Membership: The group is limited to AAJ Regular, Life, Sustaining, Leader Forum, and President’s Club member only.
- Annual Dues: $150/attorney
- Chair: Lawrence Lallande | Lallande Law, PLC, Long Beach, CA
- Chair-Elect: Allan Siegel | Chaikin Sherman Cammarata & Siegel, PC, Washington, DC
- Vice Chair: Jeff Rizika | Javerbaum Wurgaft Hicks Kahm Wikstrom & Sinnis, PC, Springfield, NJ
- Secretary: Ken Levinson | Levinson & Stefani, Chicago, IL
- Treasurer: Jordan Jones | Michigan Auto Law, Farmington Hills, MI
Litigation Group members, visit AAJ's Community Center to connect with your colleagues on the list server, search discussion archives, download documents, update your list server settings, and more. Lit Group Member Login