Camp Lejeune Water Contamination
The Camp Lejeune Water Contamination Litigation Group assists AAJ members investigating claims by veterans, base workers, and family members exposed to contaminated water at Marine Corp Base Camp Lejeune between 1953 and 1987.
The Camp Lejeune Water Contamination Litigation Group was formed at the 2022 Annual Convention. Members will have access to a Document Library and list server. The Group meets at AAJ Annual and Winter conventions and plans to host programs and meetings throughout the year.
Dues: $150 per member annually
- J. Edward Bell | Bell Legal Group, Georgetown, SC
- Rhon Jones | Beasley Allen Crow Methvin Portis & Miles, PC, Montgomery, AL
- Howard L. Nations | Nations Law Firm, Houston, TX
- Sara T. Papantonio | Levin Papantonio Rafferty Proctor Buchanan O’Brien Barr & Mougey, PA, Pensacola, FL
- John Romano | Romano Law Group, West Palm Beach, FL
Litigation Group members, visit AAJ's Community Center to connect with your colleagues on the list server, search discussion archives, download documents, update your list server settings, and more. Lit Group Member Login