The Admiralty Law Section focuses on all maritime death and injury claims, including those of seamen, longshoremen, harbor workers, ship repairmen and builders, pleasure boat and jet-ski operators, and commercial and recreational divers.
Section members, visit AAJ's Community Center to connect with your colleagues, search discussion archives, download documents, read the latest blog posts, update your list server settings, and more. Section Member Login
- Chair: Carlos F. Llinas | Nelson & Fraenkel, LLP, Los Angeles, CA
- Vice Chair: Jeff Avery | Doyle LLP, Houston, TX
- Secretary: Sarah A. Lobel | Hickey Law Firm, PA, Miami, FL
- Membership Liaison: Aksana M. Coone | Law Offices of Aksana M. Coone, Los Angeles, CA
- Online Content Editor: Lindsey Magee Gordley | Waters Law Firm, Norfolk, VA
- Immediate Past Chair: Neil Nazareth | Martzell, Bickford & Centola, New Orleans, LA
About AAJ's Sections
The American Association for Justice, formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA®), has 18 Sections that connect you to groups of leading practitioners and provide you with cutting-edge strategies, proven trial techniques, numerous networking opportunities, and the tools necessary to successfully litigate your cases in order to achieve a full recovery of damages for your clients.
Who Can Join?
Section membership is open to all membership categories and Paralegal Affiliates. Certain benefits in membership categories other than Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club may be restricted. In particular, access to the Section e-mail list servers are limited to Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club Members, and sponsored Law Professors and Paralegal Affiliates. The online document libraries are limited to Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club Members. List server participants and access to a Section's document library requires membership in that specific Section.