The Business Torts Section assists members litigating securities, class action, data protection and consumer privacy, and intellectual property cases.
Section members, visit AAJ's Community Center to connect with your colleagues, search discussion archives, download documents, read the latest blog posts, update your list server settings, and more. Section Member Login
- Chair: Timothy Davis | Heninger Garrison Davis, LLC, Birmingham, AL
- Chair-Elect: J. E. Cullens, Esq. | Walters, Papillion, Thomas, Cullens, LLC, Baton Rouge, LA
- Vice Chair: Christopher Vincent Langone | Langone Law Firm, Evanston, IL
- Membership Liaison: Dan Centner | Peiffer Wolf, New Orleans, LA
- Secretary: Neal S. Zaslavsky | Law Office of Neal S Zaslavsky APC, West Hollywood, CA
- Online Content Editor: David B. Debenham | Low Murchison Radnoff, LLP, Ottowa, ON, Canada
- Online Content Editor: Panda Kroll | Panda Kroll & Associates, Camarillo, CA
- Immediate Past Chair: Lydia Marie Floyd | The Lydia Floyd Law Firm LLC, Rocky River, OH
About AAJ's Sections
Sections connect you to groups of leading practitioners and provide you with cutting-edge strategies, proven trial techniques, numerous networking opportunities, and the tools necessary to successfully litigate your cases in order to achieve a full recovery of damages for your clients.
Who Can Join?
Section membership is open to all membership categories and Paralegal Affiliates. Certain benefits in membership categories other than Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club may be restricted. In particular, access to the Section e-mail list servers are limited to Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club Members, and sponsored Law Professors and Paralegal Affiliates. The online document libraries are limited to Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club Members. List server participants and access to a Section's document library requires membership in that specific Section.