The Insurance Law Section focuses on all areas of insurance law, including automobile, homeowners, health/medical, life, consumer insurers, and policy holders.
Section members, visit AAJ's Community Center to connect with your colleagues, search discussion archives, download documents, read the latest blog posts, update your list server settings, and more. Section Member Login
- Chair: Michal Meiler | Ver Ploeg & Marino, PA, Miami, FL
- Chair-Elect: Madison Donaldson | Marc Whitehead & Associates, Attorneys at Law LLP, Houston, TX
- Vice Chair: Rachel N. Minder | Beasley Allen Crow Methvin Portis & Miles, PC, Montgomery, AL
- Membership Liaison: Mike Campbell | Thomas Law Offices, LLC, Columbia, MO
- Secretary: Dan Centner | Peiffer Wolf, New Orleans, LA
- Online Content Editor: S. Taylor Chaney | Chaney Law Firm, PA, Arkadelphia, AR
- Immediate Past Chair: Leah S. Snyder | Ember Law, PLLC, Seattle, WA
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has forced many businesses to suffer significant economic losses. Businesses nationwide expected their insurance policies to cover their losses, but insurers have denied coverage. To assist AAJ members and their clients, the Insurance Law Section and Bad Faith Insurance Litigation Group formed the COVID-19 Business Interruption Litigation Taskforce (BILT). Learn More
The Insurance Law Section is sponsored by Consumer Attorney Marketing Group (CAMG).
About AAJ's Sections
Sections connect you to groups of leading practitioners and provide you with cutting-edge strategies, proven trial techniques, numerous networking opportunities, and the tools necessary to successfully litigate your cases in order to achieve a full recovery of damages for your clients.
Who Can Join?
Section membership is open to all membership categories and Paralegal Affiliates. Certain benefits in membership categories other than Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club may be restricted. In particular, access to the Section e-mail list servers are limited to Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club Members, and sponsored Law Professors and Paralegal Affiliates. The online document libraries are limited to Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club Members. List server participants and access to a Section's document library requires membership in that specific Section.