The International Practice Section works to improve the quality of service to clients and excellence in advocacy in international legal matters through education and sharing of competitive technical skills and resources. Section members work to improve the law and legal procedures involving international legal disputes to more effectively serve consumer interests in an increasingly integrated world community.
The International Practice Section is free for members outside of the United States and Canada.
Section members, visit AAJ's Community Center to connect with your colleagues, search discussion archives, download documents, read the latest blog posts, update your list server settings, and more. Section Member Login
- Cochair: Stuart R. Fraenkel | Nelson & Fraenkel, LLP, Los Angeles, CA
- Cochair: Paul McClorry | Hudgell Solicitors, United Kingdom
- Vice Chair: Warren A. Collins | Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP, United Kingdom
- Vice Chair: Mike Doyle | Doyle Dennis LLP Trial Lawyers, Houston, TX
- Vice Chair: Clare Campbell | Leigh Day Solicitors, United Kingdom
- Vice Chair: Liam Moloney | Liam Moloney Solicitor, Ireland
- Vice Chair: Bojan Dekker | Beer Advocated, Netherlands
- Secretary: Barry S. Friedman | The Friedman Law Firm, PA, Boca Raton, FL
- Treasurer: Ricky Bagolie | Bagolie Friedman, LLC, Jersey City, NJ
- Content Curator: Joanne Brine | JMW Solicitors, Manchester, UK
- Immediate Past Chair: Ana Romero | Cremades & Calvo-Sotelo, Spain
- Immediate Past Chair: Marc P. Weingarten | Locks Law Firm, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
About AAJ's Sections
Sections connect you to groups of leading practitioners and provide you with cutting-edge strategies, proven trial techniques, numerous networking opportunities, and the tools necessary to successfully litigate your cases in order to achieve a full recovery of damages for your clients.
Who Can Join?
Section membership is open to all membership categories and Paralegal Affiliates. Certain benefits in membership categories other than Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club may be restricted. In particular, access to the Section e-mail list servers are limited to Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club Members, and sponsored Law Professors and Paralegal Affiliates. The online document libraries are limited to Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club Members. List server participants and access to a Section's document library requires membership in that specific Section.