The International Practice Section works to improve the quality of service to clients and excellence in advocacy in international legal matters through education and sharing of competitive technical skills and resources. Section members work to improve the law and legal procedures involving international legal disputes to more effectively serve consumer interests in an increasingly integrated world community.
The International Practice Section is free for members outside of the United States and Canada.
Section members, visit AAJ's Community Center to connect with your colleagues, search discussion archives, download documents, read the latest blog posts, update your list server settings, and more. Section Member Login
- Chair: Peter Koenig | Walker Hamilton Koenig & Burbidge, LLP, San Francisco, CA
- Cochair: Ana Romero | Cremades & Calvo-Sotelo, Spain
- Vice Chair: Marc P. Weingarten | Locks Law Firm, Philadelphia, PA
- Vice Chair: Stuart R. Fraenkel | Nelson & Fraenkel, LLP, Los Angeles, CA
- Vice Chair: Paul McClorry | Hudgell Solicitors, United Kingdom
- Vice Chair: Warren A. Collins | Penningtons Manches LLP, United Kingdom
- Secretary: Clair G. Campbell | Campbell & Associates, Charlotte, NC
- Treasurer: Ricky E. Bagolie | Bagolie Friedman, LLC, Jersey City, NJ
- Newsletter Editor: Barry S. Friedman | The Friedman Law Firm, PA, Boca Raton, FL
- Immediate Past Chair: Liam S. Moloney | Liam Moloney Solicitor, Ireland
About AAJ's Sections
The American Association for Justice, formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA®), has 18 Sections that connect you to groups of leading practitioners and provide you with cutting-edge strategies, proven trial techniques, numerous networking opportunities, and the tools necessary to successfully litigate your cases in order to achieve a full recovery of damages for your clients.
Who Can Join?
Section membership is open to all membership categories and Paralegal Affiliates. Certain benefits in membership categories other than Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club may be restricted. In particular, access to the Section e-mail list servers are limited to Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club Members, and sponsored Law Professors and Paralegal Affiliates. The online document libraries are limited to Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club Members. List server participants and access to a Section's document library requires membership in that specific Section.