The Motor Vehicle Section assists AAJ members investigating and litigating cases involving automobiles, trucks, buses, and motorcycles. The Section covers collision cases, truck safety, highway design, low speed impact/soft tissue injuries, automobile products liability issues, and the evolving science and technology affecting the industry.
Related Litigation Groups
The Motor Vehicle Section works closely with other related Litigation Groups to develop in-depth CLE programs, meetings, and events throughout the year.
The Motor Vehicle Section is endowed by Paul S. Minor.
Section members, visit AAJ's Community Center to connect with your colleagues, search discussion archives, download documents, read the latest blog posts, update your list server settings, and more. Section Member Login
- Chair: Christopher P. Welsh | Welsh & Welsh, PC, LLO, Omaha, NE
- Chair-Elect: James M. Kessel | Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen, PC, Richmond, VA
- Vice Chair: Daniel S. Chamberlain | Cohen & Malad, Indianapolis, IN
- Membership Liaison: Maria B. Glorioso | The Glorioso Law Firm, New Orleans, LA
- Secretary: Carolyn Salzmann | Legally Pink Law, PLLC, Orlando, FL
- Content Curator: John A. Stefani | Levinson & Stefani, Chicago, IL
- Immediate Past Chair: Scott M. Sinins | Javerbaum Wurgaft Hicks Kahn Wikstrom & Sinins, PC, Springfield, NJ
About AAJ's Sections
Sections connect you to groups of leading practitioners and provide you with cutting-edge strategies, proven trial techniques, numerous networking opportunities, and the tools necessary to successfully litigate your cases in order to achieve a full recovery of damages for your clients.
Who Can Join?
Section membership is open to all membership categories and Paralegal Affiliates. Certain benefits in membership categories other than Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club may be restricted. In particular, access to the Section e-mail list servers are limited to Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club Members, and sponsored Law Professors and Paralegal Affiliates. The online document libraries are limited to Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club Members. List server participants and access to a Section's document library requires membership in that specific Section.
The Motor Vehicle Section is sponsored by Covered Bridge Capital, a provider of plaintiff and medical funding. To find more information on Covered Bridge Capital, please go to their website at www.covbridgecap.com.