The Motor Vehicle Collision, Highway and Premises Liability Section addresses federal no-fault issues and focuses on auto collision cases, truck safety, highway design, low speed impact, soft tissue injuries, and premises liability.
The Motor Vehicle Collision, Highway and Premises Liability Section is endowed by Paul S. Minor.
Section members, visit AAJ's Community Center to connect with your colleagues, search discussion archives, download documents, read the latest blog posts, update your list server settings, and more. Section Member Login
- Chair: Scott M. Sinins | Javerbaum Wurgaft Hicks Kahn Wikstrom & Sinins, PC, Springfield, NJ
- Chair-Elect: Christopher P. Welsh | Welsh & Welsh, PC, LLO, Omaha, NE
- Vice Chair: James M. Kessel | Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen, PC, Richmond, VA
- Secretary: Maria B. Glorioso | The Glorioso Law Firm, New Orleans, LA
- Online Content Editor: Carolyn Salzmann | Legally Pink Law, PLLC, Orlando, FL
- Membership Liaison: Daniel S. Chamberlain | Cohen & Malad, Indianapolis, IN
- Immediate Past Chair: Grant H. Lawson | Metier Law Firm, LLC, Ft. Collins, CO
About AAJ's Sections
Sections connect you to groups of leading practitioners and provide you with cutting-edge strategies, proven trial techniques, numerous networking opportunities, and the tools necessary to successfully litigate your cases in order to achieve a full recovery of damages for your clients.
Who Can Join?
Section membership is open to all membership categories and Paralegal Affiliates. Certain benefits in membership categories other than Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club may be restricted. In particular, access to the Section e-mail list servers are limited to Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club Members, and sponsored Law Professors and Paralegal Affiliates. The online document libraries are limited to Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club Members. List server participants and access to a Section's document library requires membership in that specific Section.
The Motor Vehicle Collision, Highway, and Premises Liability Section is sponsored by Covered Bridge Capital, a provider of plaintiff and medical funding. To find more information on Covered Bridge Capital, please go to their website at www.covbridgecap.com.