The Products Liability Section concentrates on all consumer products, including automobiles, toys, and electronics. The Products Liability Law Reporter, included with this Section membership, will keep you on top of rapidly changing developments in this area.
The Products Liability Section is endowed by Perry & Haas, L.L.P. and Robb & Robb, LLC.
Section members, visit AAJ's Community Center to connect with your colleagues, search discussion archives, download documents, read the latest blog posts, update your list server settings, and more. Section Member Login
- Chair: Jason Eric Robinson | Denney & Barrett, P.C., Norman, OK
- Chair-Elect: J. Parker Miller | Beasley, Allen, Crow, Methvin, Portis & Miles, P.C.. Montgomery, AL
- Vice Chair: Jeb Butler | Butler Law Firm, Atlanta, GA
- Second Vice Chair: Adam Langino | Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll, PLLC, Raleigh, NC
- Treasurer: Melissa N. Abrams | Abrams & Abrams, P.A., Raleigh, NC
- Secretary: Elizabeth Anne Bailey | Saltz Mongeluzzi & Bendesky, PC, Philadelphia, PA
- Immediate Past Chair: Daniel R. Laurence } Stritmatter Kessler Koehler Moore, Seattle, WA
The Products Liability Law Reporter features verdicts, settlements, and court decisions in the field of products liability. You'll receive detailed descriptions of the facts and allegations covering a wide range of specialties; listings of plaintiff's and defendant's key liability experts.Learn More
About AAJ's Sections
The American Association for Justice, formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA®), has 18 Sections that connect you to groups of leading practitioners and provide you with cutting-edge strategies, proven trial techniques, numerous networking opportunities, and the tools necessary to successfully litigate your cases in order to achieve a full recovery of damages for your clients.
Who Can Join?
Section membership is open to all membership categories and Paralegal Affiliates. Certain benefits in membership categories other than Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club may be restricted. In particular, access to the Section e-mail list servers are limited to Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club Members, and sponsored Law Professors and Paralegal Affiliates. The online document libraries are limited to Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club Members. List server participants and access to a Section's document library requires membership in that specific Section.