The Products Liability Section concentrates on all consumer products, including automobiles, toys, and electronics. The Products Liability Law Reporter, included with this Section membership, will keep you on top of rapidly changing developments in this area.
The Products Liability Section is endowed by Perry & Haas, L.L.P. and Robb & Robb, LLC.
Section members, visit AAJ's Community Center to connect with your colleagues, search discussion archives, download documents, read the latest blog posts, update your list server settings, and more. Section Member Login
- Chair: J. Parker Miller | Beasley Allen Crow Methvin Portis & Miles, PC, Atlanta, GA
- Chair-Elect: Adam J. Langino | Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll, PLLC, Raleigh, NC
- Vice Chair: Melissa N. Abrams | Abrams & Abrams, PA, Raleigh, NC
- Second Vice Chair: Elizabeth Anne Bailey | Saltz Mongeluzzi & Bendesky, PC, Philadelphia, PA
- Membership Liaison: Brian Franciskato | Nash & Franciskato, Kansas City, MO
- Secretary: Lisa V. Benedetti | Stritmatter Kessler Koehler Moore, Seattle, WA
- Online Content Editor: Yvonne S. Godfrey | Harris Lowry Manton, Atlanta, GA
- Immediate Past Chair: Jason Eric Robinson | Denney & Barrett, PC, Norman, OK
About AAJ's Sections
Sections connect you to groups of leading practitioners and provide you with cutting-edge strategies, proven trial techniques, numerous networking opportunities, and the tools necessary to successfully litigate your cases in order to achieve a full recovery of damages for your clients.
Who Can Join?
Section membership is open to all membership categories and Paralegal Affiliates. Certain benefits in membership categories other than Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club may be restricted. In particular, access to the Section e-mail list servers are limited to Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club Members, and sponsored Law Professors and Paralegal Affiliates. The online document libraries are limited to Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club Members. List server participants and access to a Section's document library requires membership in that specific Section.