The Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Section focuses on pharmaceutical products and medical devices, including orthopedic implants, prescription drug side-effects, manufacturer and distributor liability, class action and multidistrict litigation, federal preemption, and other theories of liability.
- Chair: O. Mark Zamora | Mark Zamora Law, St. Petersburg, FL
- Chair-Elect: Kelly K. McNabb | Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, LLP, San Francisco, CA
- Vice Chair: Benjamin Gastel | Branstetter Stranch & Jennings, PLLC, Nashville, TN
- Membership Liaison: Christina Natale | Bailey Glasser, LLP, Washington, DC
- Secretary: Annesley DeGaris | DeGaris & Rogers, LLC, Birmingham, AL
- Online Content Editor (OCE): Anne Rice Ervin | Motley Rice LLC, Mt. Pleasant, SC
- Online Content Editor (OCE): David Stern | ASK LLP, St. Paul, MN
Section members, visit AAJ's Community Center to connect with your colleagues, search discussion archives, download documents, read the latest blog posts, update your list server settings, and more. Section Member Login
- Chair: Kevin S. Hannon | Morgan & Morgan, Denver, CO
- Chair-Elect: O. Mark Zamora | The Orlando Firm, P.C., St. Petersburg, GA
- Vice Chair: Rhon E. Jones | Beasley, Allen, Crow, Methvin, Portis & Miles, P.C., Montgomery, AL
- Membership Liaison: Kelly K. McNabb | Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, LLP, San Francisco, CA
- Secretary: Lisa Brook | MichieHamlett PLLC, Charlottesville, VA
- Online Content Editor: David Stern | ASK LLP, St. Paul, MN
- Immediate Past Chair: Kimberly D. Barone Baden | Motley Rice, LLC, Mt. Pleasant, SC
About AAJ's Sections
Sections connect you to groups of leading practitioners and provide you with cutting-edge strategies, proven trial techniques, numerous networking opportunities, and the tools necessary to successfully litigate your cases in order to achieve a full recovery of damages for your clients.
Who Can Join?
Section membership is open to all membership categories and Paralegal Affiliates. Certain benefits in membership categories other than Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club may be restricted. In particular, access to the Section e-mail list servers are limited to Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club Members, and sponsored Law Professors and Paralegal Affiliates. The online document libraries are limited to Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club Members. List server participants and access to a Section's document library requires membership in that specific Section.