STEP focuses on pharmaceuticals, medical devices, pesticides and herbicides, industrial pollution, and other environmental poisons. Members exchange information on subjects as varied as federal preemption, Daubert challenges, and practice nuts and bolts.
The Section on Toxic, Environmental and Pharmaceutical Torts (STEP) is endowed by David S. Shrager.
Section members, visit AAJ's Community Center to connect with your colleagues, search discussion archives, download documents, read the latest blog posts, update your list server settings, and more. Section Member Login
- Chair: Kevin S. Hannon | Morgan & Morgan, Denver, CO
- Chair-Elect: O. Mark Zamora | The Orlando Firm, P.C., St. Petersburg, GA
- Vice Chair: Rhon E. Jones | Beasley, Allen, Crow, Methvin, Portis & Miles, P.C., Montgomery, AL
- Membership Liaison: Kelly K. McNabb | Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, LLP, San Francisco, CA
- Secretary: Lisa Brook | MichieHamlett PLLC, Charlottesville, VA
- Online Content Editor: David Stern | ASK LLP, St. Paul, MN
- Immediate Past Chair: Kimberly D. Barone Baden | Motley Rice, LLC, Mt. Pleasant, SC
About AAJ's Sections
Sections connect you to groups of leading practitioners and provide you with cutting-edge strategies, proven trial techniques, numerous networking opportunities, and the tools necessary to successfully litigate your cases in order to achieve a full recovery of damages for your clients.
Who Can Join?
Section membership is open to all membership categories and Paralegal Affiliates. Certain benefits in membership categories other than Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club may be restricted. In particular, access to the Section e-mail list servers are limited to Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club Members, and sponsored Law Professors and Paralegal Affiliates. The online document libraries are limited to Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club Members. List server participants and access to a Section's document library requires membership in that specific Section.