The Sole Practitioner and Small Firm Section focuses on issues affecting practitioners in small firms, including how to best market your practice, increase referrals, and gain visibility. The Section also addresses staffing issues, employee benefits, and law firm management.
Section members, visit AAJ's Community Center to connect with your colleagues, search discussion archives, download documents, read the latest blog posts, update your list server settings, and more. Section Member Login
- Chair: John A. Stefani | Levinson & Stefani Injury Lawyers, Chicago, IL
- Chair-Elect: Roger W. Orlando | The Orlando Firm, P.C., Decatur, GA
- Vice Chair: Andrea Fischer | Fischer Legal Group, New York, NY
- Membership Liaison: Christopher T. Nace | Paulson & Nace, PLLC, Washington, DC
- Secretary: Christopher T. Nace | Paulson & Nace, PLLC, Washington, DC
- Parliamentarian: Nathan J. Veldhuis | Harris Law Firm PLC, Fredericksburg, VA
- Online Content Editor: Jamison Ledbetter | Conoscientti & Ledbetter LLC, Decatur, GA
- Immediate Past Chair: Laura J. McKinnon | McKinnon Law Firm, Fayetteville, AR
About AAJ's Sections
Sections connect you to groups of leading practitioners and provide you with cutting-edge strategies, proven trial techniques, numerous networking opportunities, and the tools necessary to successfully litigate your cases in order to achieve a full recovery of damages for your clients.
Who Can Join?
Section membership is open to all membership categories and Paralegal Affiliates. Certain benefits in membership categories other than Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club may be restricted. In particular, access to the Section e-mail list servers are limited to Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club Members, and sponsored Law Professors and Paralegal Affiliates. The online document libraries are limited to Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club Members. List server participants and access to a Section's document library requires membership in that specific Section.