The Workers’ Compensation and Workplace Injury Section provides information on occupational diseases and injuries, insurance regulations and rates, the Americans with Disabilities Act, workplace safety and violence, and workers’ compensation laws.
Section members, visit AAJ's Community Center to connect with your colleagues, search discussion archives, download documents, read the latest blog posts, update your list server settings, and more. Section Member Login
- Chair: Joshua Landers | Skibiel Law Group, Jonesboro, GA
- Chair-Elect: Nicholas G. Pothitakis | Pothitakis Law Firm PC, Burlington, IA
- Membership Liaison: Jennifer G. Capocelli | Allen Allen Allen & Allen PC, Richmond, VA
- Secretary: Daniel Yun Je Park | Commonwealth Law Group PLLC, Richmond, VA
- Immediate Past Chair: Lauren Carroll | Commonwealth Law Group, Richmond, VA
About AAJ's Sections
Sections connect you to groups of leading practitioners and provide you with cutting-edge strategies, proven trial techniques, numerous networking opportunities, and the tools necessary to successfully litigate your cases in order to achieve a full recovery of damages for your clients.
Who Can Join?
Section membership is open to all membership categories and Paralegal Affiliates. Certain benefits in membership categories other than Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club may be restricted. In particular, access to the Section e-mail list servers are limited to Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club Members, and sponsored Law Professors and Paralegal Affiliates. The online document libraries are limited to Regular, Life, Sustaining, and President's Club Members. List server participants and access to a Section's document library requires membership in that specific Section.