AAJ’s 18 Sections connect you to groups of leading practitioners and provide you with cutting-edge strategies, proven trial techniques, numerous networking opportunities, and the tools necessary to successfully litigate your cases and achieve justice for your clients.
New AAJ members receive a free section membership (Products Liability and Professional Negligence not included) for their first year's membership. Not a member? Take advantage of this special deal by joining today »
AAJ would like to thank the Section and Litigation Group Vertical Sponsors.
The AAJ Civil Rights Section is excited to announce the 2017 Leonard Weinglass in Defense of Civil Liberties Award Recipient.
- Admiralty Law
- Aviation Law
- Business Torts
- Civil Rights
- Criminal Law
- Employment Rights
- Family Law
- Federal Tort Liability and Military Advocacy
- Insurance Law
- International Practice
- Motor Vehicle Collision, Highway and Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Professional Negligence
- Railroad Law
- Section on Toxic, Environmental, and Pharmaceutical Torts (STEP)
- Social Security Disability Law
- Sole Practitioner and Small Firm
- Workers' Compensation and Workplace Injury