Trial Advocacy College: Depositions
About the Program:
Taking and defending depositions are critical skills for every trial lawyer. AAJ Education’s Depositions College combines lectures, demonstrations, and small-group, interactive workshops led by experienced faculty to give you practical, proven techniques that you can apply immediately to your practice. You’ll receive individual attention and skill critique in a supportive, responsive environment with colleagues at a similar skill and practice level.
- How to create an effective discovery plan
- Essential deposition techniques including sequencing, exhaustion, and boxing-in
- How to establish rules and utilize the Miller Mousetrap method
- Strategies for dealing with a difficult attorney
- How to successfully depose the defense expert witness, and more