Slip and Fall: Restaurants
The Slip & Fall: Restaurants Litigation Packet focuses on slip and fall cases in local establishments and national franchises. This valuable resource guides members at each stage of slip and fall litigation through numerous sample pleadings, motions, discovery requests, depositions, motions in limine, and trial testimony. This Litigation Packet also includes AAJ Education speaker papers and TRIAL® articles, as well as restaurant policies and procedures related to all aspects of premises liability cases including, proving damages; deposing medical experts, and spoliation.
This Litigation Packet features:
- Case materials from restaurant slip and fall cases litigated by AAJ member attorneys arising out of incidents at local restaurants and national chains.
- Numerous deposition summaries, trial transcripts, and sample motions in limine.
- AAJ Education speaker papers and TRIAL® articles, safety policies, and AAJ research materials addressing all aspects of premises cases, including
- Guidelines for restaurant safety;
- Maximizing damages in personal injury cases;
- Questioning witnesses in depositions and on cross-examination; as well as
- Proven trial tactics to help win your case at the outset.
AAJ members can log in to learn more about the Litigation Packet and review the table of contents.