Top Verdicts of 2007: Opening Statements and Closing Arguments
Delivery method: Download
- These opening statements and closing arguments from top verdicts of 2007 provide a unique view into what motivates a jury, providing insight no matter who your clients are, what the area of your practice, or even your jurisdiction.
- Contains all plaintiff opening and closing statements for all top ten verdicts of 2007 and also includes rebuttals, voir dire transcripts, verdict forms and information on expert witnesses
- All of the top 10 verdicts were received by AAJ members and come from a variety of subject areas, jurisdictions, and plaintiffs
- Subjects include medical malpractice, trucking, nursing home, wrongful death, negligent security, product liability, trucking, aviation, and automobile accidents
- Statements address difficult issues such as differential diagnosis and comparative negligence due to failure to wear a seatbelt or belt a child in the backseat, punitive damages, respondent superior, a trial solely on damages, and loss of consortium
- Contains case summaries and AAJ Education speaker papers addressing openings and closing generally and in specific practice areas such as medical malpractice, nursing homes, motor vehicle, employment cases, and even punitive damages.